Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do you change a serpentine belt on a supercharged engine--I put the make of car below?

1994 buick park avenue -- 3800 series



which pulleys do you put in around..do you know off any diagrams or have any helpful links
How do you change a serpentine belt on a supercharged engine--I put the make of car below?
There should be a decal under the hood that shows belt routing. Also most auto supply stores will print out a picture of it for you. (autozone, o'reilly's) or if the old belt is still on, make a drawing of the belt routing.
How do you change a serpentine belt on a supercharged engine--I put the make of car below?
mine and drew it and got it fixed. I wrote more above on what happened and all I know is the part was way less than I thought it would be and was last time and he fixed it free and today I got it back and the stress is gone.



thank you to every one who answered and tried to help. yay it's fixed.

Report Abuse


Go to the dealership and ask to look at the service manual. It has a correct diagram in it or you can order a new diagram to go on the radiator frame.
Always OVER the supercharger pulley and OVER the crank pulley. The rest you should be able to figure out.



I've never seen a supercharger pulley have a belt under it...it would slip too much. I can vouch that all roots type superchargers have belts over the pulley; it's not going to be any different on centrifugals. You have a roots charger, most factory superchargers are roots type (on GM mainly eaton m92s and m62s).



Here's a shot of series 2 engine, as you can tell the routing is kind of insane. Should be similar to this. 2 belts.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/b鈥?/a>
LOL cell phones have cameras ! get a pict. of the likeness , then change it. even with pics its still confusing. autozone.com and sign in find you car and part then the repair info... enlarge the picture and print it .
  • dvd movies case
  • how to break up with my boyfriend
  •